I’m not a huge party girl, and I usually spend New Year’s Eve tucked in bed, reading blogs or binge watching YouTube videos. But this year I have plans to go out with some girlfriends, and this is what I’ll be wearing; a classic LBD + statement necklace pairing, with one of my favorite shoe trends of the year – the lace up stacked heel. And oddly enough, I got this pair on Amazon for under $30! I couldn’t be happier with the quality and heel height – it’s perfect for a night out!
Also, I want to mention – my feet aren’t usually this gross, and I know it’s time for a pedicure. But I unfortunately hurt my leg and can’t get one until it heals, so please forgive my shoe detail pictures for a few weeks. In case you’re curious, I fell down the stairs outside my apartment – I was running in heels and simultaneously texting 😐 I hate myself.
I want to share my top 5 highlights of 2016 with you:
- Going to New York City (twice!) and meeting Chriselle Lim during Fashion Week 🙂
- Going to the US Open (my childhood dream)
- Graduating with a Master’s degree a semester early (every Indian parent’s dream, lol)
- Securing a full-time consulting job in Austin (yaaaahs $$$)
- Starting a personal style blog (let’s hope it was a good decision!)
I hope you guys have a safe and fun New Year’s Eve! 🙂
SHOP MY LOOK: